- Product #: IMU1849
- Length: 1380mm
- Width: 190mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- m²/pack: 1.311
- Planks/pack: 5
- Installation method: Click
- Click system: Uniclic
- Number of grooves: 4 grooves
- Type of grooves: Genuine bevel
- Floor Heating: Compatible with floor heating
- Waterproof surface technology: Hydroseal
- Color: Natural
- Pattern: 1 strip
- Wood species: Oak
- Gloss level: Extra matt
- Usage class: Class 33
Classic Oak Brown Laminate
Looking for a classic and timeless flooring option that will never go out of style? Look no further than our Classic Oak Brown laminate flooring by Quick-Step Impressive Ultra!
This beautiful laminate flooring option features a rich, dark brown hue that is perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home. The laminate is sealed to keep your floors clean, bacteria-free, and resistant to spills, making it the perfect choice for busy families with kids or pets. Just wipe up any spills with a damp cloth, and you’re good to go! Don’t miss out on this stunning flooring option – order your Classic Oak Brown laminate today!
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
Download Ultra Spec Sheet
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 10 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 25 Year Rental Warranty
- 10 Year All Pet Warranty
- 10 Year Commercial Warranty