Woodland Oak Beige
Woodland Oak Beige by Quick-Step Impressive Majestic laminate flooring is the perfect way to get a new, stylish floor in no time! Our HydroSeal coating repels liquids, so spills don’t soak through; instead, they’re simply wiped away with a damp cloth! It also keeps dirt and allergens at bay thanks to its spill-proof surface that won’t trap them in between uses for maximum efficiency when cleaning or allergies are concerned because of harsh detergents being used as needed.
You’ll love how easy it is to keep your Quick-Step laminate floor looking great. Combined with a 25-year residential and 5-year commercial warranty, you’ll have peace of mind that your floor will withstand the daily wear and tear for years to come!
The Impressive Majestic range is also scratch-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about scuffs or scratches ruining the look of your floor. It’s also one of the most environmentally-friendly floors on the market.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but can also take all of life’s hustle and bustle! They’re 100% waterproof too- making them perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and playrooms.
The top layer by itself offers incredible resilience against scratches from furniture or shoes without sacrificing style! With its elegant look combined with high levels of protection against dirt accumulation, the Quick-Step flooring line is made for all your needs. In addition to being scratch-resistant, it has a sleek and streamlined design that will enhance the appearance of any space in which they are installed.
You should also know that not all cleaning products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over the instructions carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down the line! You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 25 Year Rental Wear Warranty
- 10 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 10 Year Pet Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty