Desert Oak Brushed Grey
Not only are hardwood floors beautiful, but they also offer a sense of luxury and high-end sophistication that other flooring options can’t replicate. However, the cost of installation and regular upkeep can be prohibitive for many people.
Quick-Step’s Desert Oak Brushed Grey laminate flooring is a great alternative to hardwood floors. It offers the same beauty and elegance at a fraction of the price. This flooring is also scratch and stain-resistant, perfect for busy families or commercial spaces.
Quick-Step’s Impressive Majestic range of flooring has a 25-year residential warranty that guarantees its durability. If you’re looking for an affordable and stylish alternative to hardwood floors, Quick-Step’s Desert Oak Light Natural laminate flooring is excellent.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but can also take all of life’s hustle and bustle! They’re 100% waterproof too- making them perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and playrooms.
The top layer by itself offers incredible resilience against scratches from furniture or shoes without sacrificing style! With its elegant look combined with high levels of protection against dirt accumulation, the Quick-Step flooring line is made for all your needs. In addition to being scratch-resistant, it has a sleek and streamlined design that will enhance the appearance of any space in which they are installed.
You should also know that not all cleaning products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over the instructions carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down the line! You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 25 Year Rental Wear Warranty
- 10 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 10 Year Pet Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty