Desert Oak Brushed Dark Brown
Not only are hardwood floors beautiful, but they also add value to your home. However, many people avoid installing them because of the high price tag and the hassle of maintaining them.
However, you can get the same look without paying an arm and a leg with Quick-Step’s Desert Oak Brushed Dark Brown laminate flooring! This product offers great price points–it’s also scratch-resistant, so your family won’t have to worry about pesky scratches ruining its surface finish mere months from now either. Not to mention, it comes with a 25-year warranty to give you greater peace of mind.
Combined with the proprietary HydroSeal technology, the Desert Oak Brushed Dark Brown laminate flooring is water-resistant and can withstand spills and splashes. So go ahead and install it in your kitchen or bathroom–you won’t have to worry about any water damage!
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but can also take all of life’s hustle and bustle! They’re 100% waterproof too- making them perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and playrooms.
The top layer by itself offers incredible resilience against scratches from furniture or shoes without sacrificing style! With its elegant look combined with high levels of protection against dirt accumulation, the Quick-Step flooring line is made for all your needs. In addition to being scratch-resistant, it has a sleek and streamlined design that will enhance the appearance of any space in which they are installed.
You should also know that not all cleaning products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over the instructions carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down the line! You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 25 Year Rental Wear Warranty
- 10 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 10 Year Pet Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty