- Product: EL915
- Width: 156mm
- Length: 1380mm
- Number of panels per pack: 8
- m² per pack: 1,7222m²
- Bevels: None
- Thickness: 8,0mm
- Tongue and groove: Uniclic
- Class: 32
White Varnished Oak Laminate
You want to give your home a fresh new look but you don’t know where to start. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when it comes to interior design. There are so many choices and it can be hard to know what will look good in your space.
Quick-Step has the perfect floor for every style and every room. With a variety of colours, textures, and styles, Quick-Step has the right floor for you. Our floors are also durable and easy to maintain, so you can focus on enjoying your beautiful home.
The rustic charm of White Varnished Oak will add character to any room. With its unique grain pattern and rich colors, this floor is perfect for a traditional or country-style home. These floors are made from sustainable materials and have a beautiful, natural look.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but that can also take the hustle and bustle of daily life. And above all, they also have a 100% waterproof surface. The top layer of every Quick-Step laminate floor is finished with an ultraprotective Scratch Guard layer which gives the floor a high scratch resistance, ideal for all uses, especially in the kitchen. Elegant floors with an excellent balance between length and width. The absence of bevels gives your interior a streamlined appearance. Waterproof surface
You should also know that not all products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over each instruction carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down lines! Always follow the instructions on your cleaning product. You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- UPEC ST10-003 U3P3E1C2 – The QB mark can be supplemented with a classification. For floor coverings, this is known as the UPEC classification, which facilitates the selection of floor coverings best suited to the uses of the location where they will be installed.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 5 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty