- Product: EL1689
- Width: 156mm
- Length: 1380mm
- Number of panels per pack: 8
- m² per pack: 1,7222m²
- Bevels: None
- Thickness: 8,0mm
- Tongue and groove: Uniclic
- Class: 32
Spotted Gum Laminate
Cleaning your floors can be a hassle, especially if you use harsh chemicals. Not only is it hard to find the time to clean your floors, but using harsh chemicals can be dangerous and damaging to your furniture and belongings.
Quick-Step flooring is easy to clean because its surface is sealed. This means that bacteria, dirt, and even most spills won’t penetrate the floor, making cleaning a breeze.
Spotted Gum by Eligna emulates real Australian Spotted Gum timber, but don’t let its beauty fool you; it’s also one of the most durable and easy-to-clean floors.
Cleaning your Quick-Step floor is as easy as sweeping or vacuuming it on a regular basis. If you have any spills, simply wipe them up with a damp cloth.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but that can also take the hustle and bustle of daily life. And above all, they also have a 100% waterproof surface. The top layer of every Quick-Step laminate floor is finished with an ultraprotective Scratch Guard layer which gives the floor a high scratch resistance, ideal for all uses, especially in the kitchen. Elegant floors with an excellent balance between length and width. The absence of bevels gives your interior a streamlined appearance. Waterproof surface
You should also know that not all products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over each instruction carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down lines! Always follow the instructions on your cleaning product. You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- UPEC ST10-003 U3P3E1C2 – The QB mark can be supplemented with a classification. For floor coverings, this is known as the UPEC classification, which facilitates the selection of floor coverings best suited to the uses of the location where they will be installed.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 5 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty