- Product: EL996
- Width: 156mm
- Length: 1380mm
- Number of panels per pack: 8
- m² per pack: 1,7222m²
- Bevels: None
- Thickness: 8,0mm
- Tongue and groove: Uniclic
- Class: 32
Your flooring is one of the most important pieces of furniture in your home, and you want it to last for years. But no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. Toys get dropped, heels get scuffed, and your floor is covered in scratches before you know it.
Quick-Step laminate floors are designed with Scratch Guard technology to prevent scratches from happening in the first place. Our floors also come with a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure that they will last for years to come.
Merbau by Quick-Step Eligna emulates real Merbau timber perfectly. Authentic Merbau is a hard-wearing timber, making it ideal for high-traffic areas in your home. And with Quick-Step’s Scratch Guard technology, you can be sure that your floor will look great for years to come.
With Merbau, you can have a look and feel of hardwood flooring without the heavy maintenance schedule. The embossed register surface finishes give each board a realistic wood grain look and feel. It is a brown-red colour with subtle darker brown streaks, adding character and warmth to your home.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but that can also take the hustle and bustle of daily life. And above all, they also have a 100% waterproof surface. The top layer of every Quick-Step laminate floor is finished with an ultraprotective Scratch Guard layer which gives the floor a high scratch resistance, ideal for all uses, especially in the kitchen. Elegant floors with an excellent balance between length and width. The absence of bevels gives your interior a streamlined appearance. Waterproof surface
You should also know that not all products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over each instruction carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down lines! Always follow the instructions on your cleaning product. You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- UPEC ST10-003 U3P3E1C2 – The QB mark can be supplemented with a classification. For floor coverings, this is known as the UPEC classification, which facilitates the selection of floor coverings best suited to the uses of the location where they will be installed.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 5 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty