- Product: EL3574
- Width: 156mm
- Length: 1380mm
- Number of panels per pack: 8
- m² per pack: 1,7222m²
- Bevels: None
- Thickness: 8,0mm
- Tongue and groove: Uniclic
- Class: 32
Estate Oak Beige Laminate
If you want to redo your flooring and don’t want the hassle or expense of replacing it in a few years. Quick-Step laminate floors are designed to last a lifetime. They easily stand up to the challenges of high heels, races with toy trucks, and most falling objects. Thanks to their Scratch Guard top layer, all of our floors are up to ten times more scratch-resistant than regular laminates.
A Quick-Step floor is very easy to maintain. Down to the joints, the floor’s surface is sealed: bacteria, dirt, and even most spills won’t penetrate the floor, which means easy and worry-free cleaning. Plus, our floors come in a variety of beautiful designs that will add instant style to any room in your home.
Estate Oak Beige brings a warm and natural atmosphere to any home. This light beige laminate floor with subtle brown hues and a beautiful wood grain structure has an elegant, timeless look. The floor comes with the innovative Quick-Step profile that allows you to easily create a stunning design in your home by finishing off the floor in multiple ways.
Combine this laminate floor with light or dark furniture, or use it to brighten up a room with little natural light. Thanks to the Uniclic Multifit system, this laminate floor can be installed quickly and easily, even over an existing floor or on uneven surfaces.
Meet the latest generation of laminate floors. Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but that can also take the hustle and bustle of daily life. And above all, they also have a 100% waterproof surface. The top layer of every Quick-Step laminate floor is finished with an ultraprotective Scratch Guard layer which gives the floor a high scratch resistance, ideal for all uses, especially in the kitchen. Elegant floors with an excellent balance between length and width. The absence of bevels gives your interior a streamlined appearance. Waterproof surface
You should also know that not all products will work with every floor type; therefore make sure you read over each instruction carefully before use in order to avoid any potential problems down lines! Always follow the instructions on your cleaning product. You are advised to choose Quick-Step approved products for best results.
Recommended Quick-Step Products:
- U-zeichen Certificate Z-156.606-996 – The European Construction Products Regulation (CPR) describes the fundamental requirements on hygiene, health and environment protection. In Germany, these were specified, especially in terms of emissions behaviour, as approval principles for health-evaluation of construction products by German Institute for Structural Engineering. So, for reasons of health and environment protection, in Germany the Ü mark of conformity on the basis of national technical approval was required for products to be used in indoor spaces.
- AFFSET Rated A+ – The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products. The French government issued regulations on emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and formaldehyde for construction products.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel Certificate 30290001 – The official ecolabel of the Nordic countries.
- PEFC Certificate PEFC/07-32-37 – PEFC, the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, is a leading global alliance of national forest certification systems.
- Singapore Greenlabel Certificate 035-098-1422
- Finland Building Information Foundation RTS Rated M1, which is a voluntary eco-label for building products.
- UPEC ST10-003 U3P3E1C2 – The QB mark can be supplemented with a classification. For floor coverings, this is known as the UPEC classification, which facilitates the selection of floor coverings best suited to the uses of the location where they will be installed.
- 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty
- 5 Year Waterproof Surface Warranty
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty