Engineered wood planks that provide the stability, durability and performance you need in a flooring option. The multi-ply construction provides uniformity across all layers of your plank which helps to avoid warping or cupping when installed correctly for maximum life span!
- Dimensions: 1900 x 190 x14/3mm
- Sqm per carton: 2.166 sqm
- Cartons per pallet: 50
- 4-side micro-bevel
Key Features: Engineered to exacting standards. Manufactured from environmentally sustainable resources. Extremely stable with excellent wear resistance. The wear layer can be refurbished and rejuvenated when required. Description: Sliced Oak wear- layer & multi-layer plywood core.
- Grade& Surface: A/B/C Grade contains knots and split defects that are filled and patched to compliment surface colour and character. Allows for other rustic features such sapwood and raised grain colour variation that enhances natural character. Visual appearance will suit those seeking a natural grade for their installations. Pre-finished, Matte PU Lacquer. The surface is light wire brushed.
- Size & Length:190mm width, 1900mm length, 14mm thickness with a 3mm solid Oak wear layer. 6 layers/ctn & contains nested short planks, approx. 25%, (3 layers nested for every 2 ctns). 18.6kgs/ ctn.
- Profile: Tongue & Groove & Micro Beveled edges.
- Slip Resistance: In accordance with AS/NZS 4586, P3. VOC Emissions; < E1, (Below World Health Organisation Levels)
- Fire Test Data; AS/ISO9239.1.Critical Radiant Flux, kW/m2.7.5 kW/m2 Mean Smoke Development,17 percent minutes.
This core provides superior performance for those who want the best of both worlds, with each veneer (approx. 2mm) running in an alternate direction to provide enhanced stability and more uniform abrasion-like qualities as well as relieving some stress on top surfaces during use. The wear layer is then bonded onto one face which effectively increases its longevity; this product will resist damage longer than traditional flooring made from just hardwood alone!
- 25 Years Limited (Lifetime) Structural Warranty
- 20 Years Limited Residential Coating Warranty
- 5 Years Limited Commercial Structural & Wear Warranty